As in the previous year, the international technology workshop in the context of Space Tech Expo 2023 is aimed at start-ups and SMEs related to space and interested in collaborations in the field of applied research and development.
Time: Monday, November 13, 2023, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Venue: Digital Hub Industry, Bremen, Germany
The workshop will take place one day before the opening of Space Tech Expo. Organisers are the Enterprise Europe Network and Fraunhofer AVIATION & SPACE. Language of the international workshop is English. Participation is free of charge.
The workshop will consist of both general sessions, and parallel sessions covering several key topics. The topics will be based on the needs of the participating start-ups. The following selection represents some of the possible topics:
• AI for Space Applications
• Micro Launcher (component level)
• Space Robotics (esp. On Orbit Servicing)
• Space Debris
• Phased Array Antenna for Space Applications
• Satellite Communications
• 3D Printing in Space/on the moon
• Small Scale Satellites (pre-defined weight range, constellations)
More information and registration: https://newsletter.fraunhofer.de/-survey2/31935/2/R491C