ERFURT Bildungszentrum Unternehmensverbund
We guide people along their career paths, from their initial training through to their management qualification with an attractive infrastructure of buildings, very fashionably and innovatively equipped education centers and overnight stay possibilities in the residential center, and with certified teachers, training instructors, and executives.
For an innovative educational service provider to correspond with the new demands of the change from a manufacturing to an information society and the requirements for industrial enterprises to increase the competence of their workforce and executives, business divisions were outsourced and successfully placed as subsidiaries or holding companies with new business segments in the Thuringian market.
The service spectrum of the enterprise group is flexible and organized and involves being close to the customers. It includes a variety of tailor-made educational services and supports the enterprises in achieving educational ability and willingness of the trainees to be educated.
Profile of the educational services
- Consulting on personnel development, development and realization of innovative educational rojects, and the creation of a common management with the customers for a qualification program close to reality
- Self-organized learning should be a component in the process „works – learning – training“;
- Personnel recruitment with computer-supported profiling for individual suitability diagnostics andoptimum selection of applicants for high-tech investment endeavors as well as for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Interplant professional training at three learning places (vocational school, enterprise, and ebw) through the application of the Chamber of Commerce module system for core qualifications, professional qualifications, and additional qualifications, and use of the project “eLearning for trainees”
- Occupational school lessons in traditional and new occupations in our private technical school and the Vocational School for Technology and Economics
- Professional qualification of skilled personnel and executives through innovative educational programs in the areas of IT and media technology, technologies of process automation, service technology, welding technology, the Chamber of Commerce skilled personnel scheme, eBusiness, product training, and other things
- Realization of labor-market policy educational measures for people threatened by unemployment and for unemployed people as well as risk groups
- Continuing education up to industry master of metal and electrical engineering well as to state-certified technician
- Teaching of intercultural competence for international projects in partnership with the InWent Non-Profit LLP